Great for wedging clay as the clay does not stick to the surface and the color side is slip resistant.
A Super Surface Clay Mat! Your ultimate Handbuilding work surface recommended by Lana Wilson. Creates less texture than a canvas work surface. It’s easy to clean and contains no printing inks.
• Your ultimate Handbuilding work surface
• Litho blanket recommended by Lana Wilson
• Creates less texture than a canvas work surface
• Stable–You’re able to throw your slabs with ease
• Sturdy–Cut out your clay templates on it
• Durable–A work surface that will hold up over the years
• Portable–You can set-up your Handbuilding studio anywhere.
• Easy to clean
• Contains no printing inks
handbuildingtools.com Super Surface Clay Mat.
Jen Allen highly recommends these awesome mats.
Martha Grover loves them.
Tightly woven smooth canvas fused to a durable rubber pad makes the ideal work surface for one type or multiple clay bodies. Can be rolled up and washed off at the sink and is portable enough to take anywhere. Clay artists love the canvas side for working clay projects and the reverse can be used for glazing! Great for wedging clay as the clay does not stick to the surface and the color side is slip resistant.
Back color is variable.
Custom sizing available.